By commissioning me, you have read and agreed to my Terms of Service below.
Any statement is bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to commission
General Terms of Service:
- I, the artist, own full rights to the artwork(s) made.
- Credit must be given if shown to others or posted on social media. You MUST link to me on social media either by directly tagging me on said site or by posting a link to my website. You can find a link of my social media handles at my Social Media page or you can link directly to my portfolio website.
- Commissions are only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Business commissions are for commercial use.
- Please do not modify, trace, vectorize, make a base or otherwise edit this artwork or any other commission in the intent to resell this artwork or claim and copyright as your own work.
- Do not ask me to draw in someone else’s art style. If you want their art style, commission them instead. I cannot duplicate an artist’s style and it is seen as in bad faith to copy them.
- I can choose deny or cancel any commissions I am not comfortable with or directly interfere with my religious beliefs.
- Commissions can and will take from a week or several months to complete. Please check down in the Delivery Section for details.
- I respectively ask that anyone who commissions me accepts that I will try to make the best artwork as possible with my current art skills. With that being said, charges will be included if there are many adjustments being made.
- Terms of Service are retroactive. If I update the TOS during your commission, you are still bound to any new additions. I will try my best not to add any unnecessary additions but rather additions that will make the commission process better for both parties as well as update and better explain some rules.
- If you have read the above and wish to continue commissioning me, you agree to my Terms of Service.
What I Will or Will Not Draw:
What I will draw:
What I will not draw:
- NSFW (swimsuits are okay, but nothing borderline pornography.)
- Underaged children in a sexualized manner.
- Fully Detailed Backgrounds (unless you commission an illustration and/or are a company).
What I will attempt to draw:
- Animals (real or fantasy)
- Children (for mostly family pictures, or maybe children fan art).
- Detailed Characters (example: Velvet Crowe of Tales of Berseria) – These commissions will have additional fees.
- When you fill out the form for the commission, please give me any and all references to what you want me to draw. Please include links to said references in your form. This will prevent back and forth messages regarding your commission, allowing me to work a lot faster.
- After your commissions form is submitted, I will contact you via your preferred form of contact, so please check your email/private message. If there is no contact after 1 week, I will politely decline your commission.
- Once you have paid for your commission, you will be placed at my commissions queue, which you can find a link at my commissions page.
- Commissions are done in the order of receiving or otherwise will be done by whomever responds to my updates the fastest. If you wish for your commission to be finished in a timely manner, please respond to any updates or questions I have for you to ensure I am giving you what you envisioned.
- Commissions will be completed within two weeks from when I start, not when you have ordered. As there are other people commissioning me, it may take several weeks to several months for me to get to your commission. Updates on time adjustments on your commission will be made via your preferred choice of contact. I will contact you if I need more time to work on your commission.
- There are no rush options to push your commission ahead of another commissions.
- Payments will be made via Paypal Invoice.
- Payments are made in USD.
- If your commission has been approved, an invoice will be sent to the email you sent the commission with. You do not need a Paypal account in order to pay for a commission; you just need to be able to pay through the invoice.
- Do not send any money before approval of your commission. Any money that was sent before approval of the commission is subject to being refunded.
- Sending money through StreamLabs, Twitch Bits, or Ko-Fi for payment of a commission is considered a donation, NOT a payment towards your commission.
- I will not start your commission unless paid in full beforehand.
- If you have not responded to me or paid me in one week, I will cancel your commission. Unless otherwise stated, this is to keep the commission queue going, but there are a few exceptions I can make only to a few select people.
- If your commission was canceled due to the above, you are free to resubmit your commission. Please remember I will cancel again if I don’t hear from you again. Constant failure to follow this rule will result in a permanent decline on your commissions in the future.
- If you are sure you have paid but your commission queue on my Google Sheets hasn’t updated in a few days, please send a follow up message to remind me to update it.
- Depending on my workload, the amount of time it would take to finish your commission can be anywhere between one week to several months, as stated above.
- Commissions will hopefully be finished within two weeks of starting on the commission, NOT when you paid, as stated above.
- Due to ongoing health problems, it might take even longer to finish a commission. By commissioning me, you agree to the fact that there will be a small delay while I recover. Feel free to send me a message on the status of your order and I will reply as soon as I am able to.
- Commissions will be sent as a .png to your email, not anywhere else. This is to ensure you get the highest quality work that was not affected by any compression.
- It is the clients responsibility to save the artwork on their own devices. I do not intend to make sure to have backups of your commissions.
- All commissions are digital goods and do not require a shipping address.
- Commissions will be done in the order of who ordered and paid first.
Adjustments and Changes
- Please be as clear as possible as to what you want in your initial commission submission and add as much information as possible.
- Adjustments can be made during the work of the commission, such as colors.
- Once I have sent you the rough sketch of the artwork and you accept the pose and style, only small adjustments will be made after, such as colors or marking mistakes. You cannot change the pose, the character, or the clothing after the commission as it will take more time to correct.
- Any big changes to the commission will require another charge to pay for the time to change the commission. If you are looking to save money, then please don’t do any unnecessary changes to your commission.
- You can only make ONE big change to your commission before I start working on the commission. If the pose or clothes are incorrect, please state the in the rough drawing phase ONLY. If you changed your mind and want a different character, state it in the rough drawing phase ONLY. You CANNOT revert back to your original rough drawing if you do this, so please choose wisely.
- Demanding perfection in an art commission and demanding more than my current art skills are capable of will result in additional charges.
Cancellations and Refunds
- I have the right to cancel and refund commissions for any reason and at whatever time.
- If you cancel your commission and I haven’t started on your commission, you can receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after the initial rough sketch approval, you will be refunded what you commissioned me minus the time spent on the commission. For example: if I finished 4 out of 5 emotes but did not finish the last emote, I will refund you only for the last emote.
- If you charge back on my commissions without asking me for a refund first, you will be permanently banned from further commissions and I reserve the right to warn other artists of you.
- Once you have accepted the finalized drawing, the commission is considered CLOSED. All sales are final. Asking for a refund on a finished artwork after this will result in you being banned from further commissions. It doesn’t matter how long it has been; once you’ve purchased a commission, you cannot refund after it has been completed.
Copyright and Usage
- I, the artist, reserve full rights to the artworks made.
- Commissioner can use the commission for personal usage only.
- Personal Commissions are NOT for commercial use.
- Business Commissions ARE for commercial use.
- I am absolved from any legal responsibility if a commissioner uses Fan Art for commercial purposes.
- Do not take credit for the artwork(s) I have made for you.
- Do not remove my signature or watermarks from the drawing or any drawing I have commissioned.
- Please always send credits back to me when you post these drawings on your own social media handles. You can find a link of my social media handles at my Social Media page or you can link directly to my portfolio website.
If you accept these Terms of Service, you can continue forth to the commissions page.
Last modified December 5th, 2020.